Baisakhi Saha is a motivational & TEDx speaker, having presented several lectures on a wide range of subjects, esoteric and exoteric, including sharing her own personal journey, to students and adults alike, at International venues, cultural and book events, in English, Spanish, Bengali and Hindi.
She has spoken publicly in Costa Rica, USA, Canada, India, Venezuela, Nigeria at organizations like Lion’s Club, UPGI/UNICEF, AFUNPI, Model UN, Rotary Club, Theosophical Society, Alliance Française, International Book Fair, IICA, several Universities, Institutions, Schools, Hotels and TEDx events, as well as done multiple Media gigs. Please visit her channel magicNine TV to watch her presentations and events in multiple languages. Sample topics she addresses include:
- Women empowerment and leadership
- Beauty and body image, authentic confidence
- Self-empowerment and personal development
- How to cultivate motivation and inspiration in what we do
- How to live a life of passion & purpose and manifest our dreams
- Foreign education / study abroad & student exchange programs
- How to travel the world with almost no money, on a low budget
- How to stay healthy and safe while traveling/living abroad
- International Travel: how to be a confident traveler, travel at the drop of a hat & have a ball!
- International Culture: how to navigate across multi-cultural boundaries
- Being Multilingual: how to be language smart
- My story: an inner journey to a path of passion & purpose
- The law of attraction, manifestation, and how it all works as a mirror
- The pitfalls of manifestation: why positive thinking doesn’t always work!
- Synchrodestiny: how signs & synchronicities guide us on our destiny paths
- How to tune in to our inner calling/internal guidance system to navigate destiny
- What are the implications of religions, belief systems, cultural patterns in our human experience?
- How to change a dysfunctional belief to recreate our realities
- How to muster the courage to listen to our hearts and follow our dreams
- What causes diseases and how the immune system reacts to emotions
- Epigenetics and how cultural/environmental factors are superior to genetic predisposition to illnesses
- Light & shadow aspects of our consciousness and how they affect our reality
- Indigoes, Crystals, Starseeds, Twin flames: evolving beings & evolving relationships
- What is the phenomenon of death and what happens after?
- Do past lives exist and how can we know about them?
- What happens when one commits suicide, and its implications?
- What are the akashic records? Can we access our other lives, past or future?
- Are we living alternate realities in parallel universes?
- How time and space correlate with our reality
- Evolution of human consciousness on the planet
NOTE: All concepts are presented with research, validation and evidence backing them up.