Do we live beyond or does it all end at death? What is the purpose of life? What happens after death and before birth? Do we reincarnate, if yes can we see our other lives and do they affect our present? Is it all recorded somewhere or lost forever when we exit our earthly life? Can we communicate with our loved ones on the other side? Is there evidence of an afterlife? What happens when one commits suicide? Are we living parallel lives & alternate realities? What is time and what is space…?
There is not a human on this planet who hasn’t thought of his/her own death at some point of time in their life. Death is just a part of life. Anybody that takes birth, takes the risk of dying… and so life itself is a big risk! However, when we can look into the face of death and see it for what it really is, then we won’t fear it anymore and that is when we won’t fear life anymore, either! Do you see the correlation between death and life? If we are so afraid to die, then we are also afraid to live. And when we live a life full of fear, then we don’t really live, we just exist.
Humanity has always feared death. And so we also fear disease, and disorder, because we fear suffering. So we have devised all sorts of ways to try and eliminate suffering. We have insurance, doctors, hospitals, security, banks, police, guards and all sorts of mechanisms to secure our lives. Each one of those is a fear based establishment and none of them can guarantee our well-being, or health, or peace of mind, or love or those things we crave while our time here on earth, because these things are first created in the mind before they manifest in the physical, and how can the mind create when it is constantly in fear? You see, we have created extensive ways to stay safe, to live a safe life, so our lives won’t be at risk. At risk of what? Yes the big D… DEATH! And yet we all know that we will die one day. So then what are we trying to secure our lives from? Perhaps an untimely death? Well, what if time does not even exist the way we perceive it?
When we can perceive death as just a part of life, we can indeed live our lives fully and richly during our time here on earth, instead of spending all our life fearing the ultimate, the unknown. And now it is not even unknown anymore. Our consciousness has evolved beyond the unknown where we intrinsically know the truth. So I am not here to tell you anything new. I am just here to re-mind you of your own higher self and eternal essence that can never ever die. The word death has a very derogatory connotation. It means something that ceases to exist. And yet we never cease to exist, ever! It is an impossibility in creation.
Everything is energy. And energy matters… literally! Depending on the frequency of the vibrations of energy, it physicalizes. Energy produces mass and mass produces energy, according to the famous theory of relativity by the father of Physics, Albert Einstein. We have all studied that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed; it can only be transformed. So all that is, IS. Everything that exists, EXISTS. Including the stars, the planets, the satellites, the meteors & meteorites, the galaxies, cosmic dust and living matter in the universe already exist. What happens is that one matter transforms to another matter or energy and vice versa. So essentially the stars and we are made of the same thing! Electrons, protons, neutrons, positrons, atoms, molecules, cells… it all depends on how these particles are vibrating and based on the frequency of their vibrations, they are transforming and forming all types of matter and anti-matter in the quantum field. The death of one thing causes the birth of another and the cycle renews, rejuvenates, recycles, refreshes itself again and again and again in this never-ending game of life and death within the cosmos.
If we call our time here on earth as “life” then when we finish life let us say we enter the “afterlife” phase. So now the mystery is what happens to us in the afterlife? When we are existing in one form we naturally won’t know about the other form, because we haven’t gone there yet, we haven’t transformed yet. So death is nothing but a transformation. Yes?
- Have you ever pondered what would happen if everything that you thought was wrong was actually right?
- Have you ever considered the possibility that when our world seems to fall apart, it is actually falling into place, perhaps for the first time?
- Have you ever been visited by dreams that you could have sworn was a reality and that actually was one, only that you are yet to experience it?
- Have you ever tried pinching yourself in a dream to be sure it’s not a dream and the pain from the pinch telling you that it’s not a dream only to wake up minutes later and realizing that it indeed was a dream? What if your dreams are actually YOUR alternate realities occurring in a parallel universe simultaneously? What if you exist in more than one place in this space-time continuum?
- Have you ever perceived your own higher self and infinite nature and eternal existence? If you don’t wake up from a dream will you ever know the difference?
- Have you ever woken up from a dream and gone about your duties only to realize that you were still asleep and then trying to get up but discovering that you couldn’t because you weren’t in your body? Have you ever had an out-of-body experience?
- Have you ever spoken to an angel or met one?
- Have you ever met a stranger and felt instant connection, communicating as if you always knew each other?
- Have you ever looked into the eyes of a soul mate that you know you have shared another lifetime with, in another universe perhaps?
- Have you ever seriously listened to a child speaking nonsense only to realize that she was talking about a previous life?
- Have you ever seriously peeked into the mind of a schizophrenic before calling him diseased?
- Have you ever stared into the night sky and pondered your own past… perhaps in one of those stars??
- Have you ever looked into a star and contemplated looking at the past; the star you are looking at might have died several light years ago but its light still fills the sky?
- Have you ever made an instantaneous wish with a shooting star and known in your heart that you were walking your destiny at that instant?
- Have you ever had the same experience more than once just so you could derive more meaning out of it?
- Have you ever had a déjà vu?
- Have you ever experienced timelessness?
- Have you ever perceived the fibonacci numbers and their strange connection with nature or the mystery in the magic number 9?
- Have you ever…?
Transcendence happens to everyone, all the time, through the smallest and most insignificant of life’s experiences. when we pause and ponder, we perceive… Have you ever experienced transcendence?
Infinity intrigues. Have you ever tried to comprehend the cosmology of the universe? Is there an end to smallNESS or BIGness? Where does the spiral stop or the spider acquire its wisdom from? How do the high speed ever moving atoms in a stone cause it to stand still, so that from a microscopic glance, you exclaim, ‘it’s an entire universe out there‘?! Just like planets orbit around stars, satellites orbit around planets, electrons orbit around protons inside on an atom; so there is a microcosm and a macrocosm. Our universe is expanding, but what is it expanding into? What if it is only expanding in our minds? And the larger we can expand our minds to accommodate bigger realities and higher truths, the larger the universe grows, just perhaps? It is a conscious universe with feelings and emotions, energies in motion. That is why they call it cosmic consciousness.
There is a deeper reality surrounding our existence, of which we only catch occasional glimpses… sometimes it can bring forth alternate perceptions that can remind us of the dynamic nature of the universe and that nothing lasts forever, everything changes, transforms, always and all ways, challenging us to higher understandings and larger nature of all things, transcending our perceptions. There is always something bigger than you know, happening here.
for all exist simultaneously, right here right now.”
A talk by author & speaker Baisakhi Saha on Tuesday, 15 August 2017. Besides exploring concepts like reincarnation, parallel lives and alternate realities, time and space, this presentation will directly talk about the phenomenon of death and the three stages that occur parallelly at the instant of death bringing us to the realization that…
- We are not our bodies
- We are not our minds
- We are not even our souls
Then what are we? Where do we come from and where do we go? What happens when we do the thing called ‘die’? Come and find out!
Organized by The Bengal Theosophical Society.
Watch the event video here, in Bengali:
Below is an article published on the Theosophical society magazine about this speech:
To follow the event on facebook, scan the image below:
About the Author: baisakhisaha.com
BAISAKHI SAHA was born in Kolkata; she grew up in different states of India, each with a distinct culture, creed, color, custom, costume and cuisine, so it felt as if she was always in a new country! Her childhood was thus a preparation for what was to come in adulthood. Multilingual, she speaks six languages.
A globe-trotter, the author has lived in several countries across five continents; from Asia to Europe to Africa to North-South-Central America, she has traversed the globe on various student exchange programs, learning the language of life and love through diverse perspectives of reality. From a software graduate to a German interpreter to a marketing executive to an English teacher, to now a writer, speaker, dancer and actor, mysterious coincidences have led her from one place to another, contriving her to live her destiny, to leave a legacy…
Visit her Amazon Author page: amazon.com/author/baisakhisaha
“Life is eternal; and Love is immortal; and Death is only a horizon; and a Horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight!”